• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll admit it, I'm so gay.

Seems like everyone is coming out these days! LOL All kidding aside though, this is why our classic cars are doomed, the current generation has no connection or clue about them!
That's true because those cars are no longer for sale for $600.00 bucks at sleazydude motors, so they'll never have the chance to own them, or learn how to work on them. It's just the way evolution is. They don't make them anymore, so as time goes on they go up in value because of their popularity, or rarity. If you think a Hellcat Charger/Challenger is big bucks now wait till they go out of production along with tamer RT's. The RT Charger/ Challenger will skyrocket too even though some people say those cars have no soul etc, but in time they will be objects of desire of a bygone era.

Not in a homosexual way, in the I'm going to see Fast X on the second day you can officially see it way. I'm not sure if I can even say gay on the internet anymore!

I wouldn’t call you gay. Metrosexual maybe, but not gay.

……. But just to be sure, do you own a man purse?

Auto Transport Service
Back