• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"I'm a doctor, not a brick layer"

1660447771228.png

Since I take things literally, I'll follow through with the original theme....
People have different skills and often are complete failures when doing something outside of their training or interest.
You wouldn't want me to perform surgery but you wouldn't call a doctor to frame your house either.

People have different skills and often are complete failures when doing something outside of their training or interest.
You wouldn't want me to perform surgery but you wouldn't call a doctor to frame your house either.

McCoy just troweled concrete into the wounded horta and saved it's life........it's a miracle, Jim!

I tend to be a jerk of all trades myself

mainy because I'm a control freak, and don't trust anyone touching my stuff :lol:

The PAIN.......

...of this thread...

Auto Transport Service
Back