• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'M A GRAMPA!

It's better when your a grandparent,, you don't have to say NO and you can send em home.
Congratulations

WELCOME TO THE "POP-POP" CLUB!!! They DO sell MOPAR related onsies for them, NEVER TOO early to get em started, any issues with doing it, use "ITS A POP-POP THING, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND" as a reason. My daughter in law FINALLY understands it. :lol:

Last edited:
Congratulations-Balloon-Picture..jpg

Thanks again everyone! Way more stoked than I thought I would be!:thumbsup::bananadance:
upload_2021-12-28_18-52-15.jpeg
upload_2021-12-28_18-53-32.jpeg

congrats on the family addition,there all special but the first one is very special! when you get a few more best day is the day after christmas when you stop stepping on toys,except the 3 trips to the road with wrapping paper/cardboard recycling!
I do find myself saying "no" quite a bit still! "no" eating the dirt out of the plants,"no" playing with the fireplace poker, "no" feeding the dog,'no" were not watching more sponge bob, "no" your not staying over again tonight.

Spoil them rotten, you now have the "get away with it" free pass, congratulations ....

Super fantastic sir! Congratulations to the whole family!

Congrats !
Welcome to the permanent smile plastered on your mug club :)

Auto Transport Service
Back