• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm assuming this new member was/is a scammer

Sedanman

Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Jay wesley is now following you.
8:11 AM

He had messaged me yesterday about my wanted ad and to contact him OFF of FBBO. I clicked on his profile and it said he was new,had no history and no pic. I just checked my mailbox and his message is gone,so I assume the admin's are doing their jobs in weeding out the scammers.

He had messaged me yesterday about my wanted ad and to contact him OFF of FBBO. I clicked on his profile and it said he was new,had no history and no pic. I just checked my mailbox and his message is gone,so I assume the admin's are doing their jobs in weeding out the scammers.
Was a member

New sign-up banned forever. Probably up to no good.

It's a tough call without a first post.

Kiwi, Mike, Larry & Cranky are like the FBBO border patrol.... without the catch and release hang ups.....although y'all have exiled a few into a cage for a short duration....
The 4 horseman....

Kiwi, Mike, Larry & Cranky are like the FBBO border patrol.... without the catch and release hang ups.....although y'all have exiled a few into a cage for a short duration....
The 4 horseman....

Schultz, give them 30 days in the Cooler!!!

Schultz.jpg

Great Job to the protectors of the site !!!

There are enough natural problems in life, without having to add dirt bags whose only goal is to do WRONG and DIRTY......

This site is 99 + % GREAT !!!

Ditto: I tossed him (or it) into the 'People You Ignore' file ...

The plot thickens....who was this mystery hero mod?? :lol:

New member today.

One post-

It's about your "wanted post"

Want's you to contact them @ gmail woman's name address and send them $700 "F&F" for "the item".

What could possibly go wrong?

Auto Transport Service
Back