• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im Back Finally.

JacobEXE

Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
finally back from oklahoma. went and saw my brothers basic graduation, found alot of mopars in Lawton, OK. ive been busy lately so here i am.

And ive decided i need this sticker.
562317_515825998465309_72231859_n.jpg

welcome back.. yeah that's a funny sticker... well as long as it's not a cop pulling you over, when he's reading it..LOL...

Yaaaay!
Welcome back Jacob....
NICE STICKER...!

Air Force Basic Training in Lackland AFB, San Antonio?
"4701st BMTS...Lead, Follow or get the Hell out of the way..."

Welcome back. So where does your brother go next?

Wonder if the guy with the windshield decal carries his grandkids in that vehicle.

Well you were in my part of the world! I live about 25 miles East of Lawton - Ft. Sill, and we do have a few prett cool old Mopars around. Glad you made the trip safely!!

Well you were in my part of the world! I live about 25 miles East of Lawton - Ft. Sill, and we do have a few prett cool old Mopars around. Glad you made the trip safely!!

My mom lives in or around Ft. Sill and goes to church in Lawton. If you know of anyone out there with a 71-72 roadrunner hood they are wanting to sell, let me know... I could make a visit and parts pick-up all in one. lol

My mom lives in or around Ft. Sill and goes to church in Lawton. If you know of anyone out there with a 71-72 roadrunner hood they are wanting to sell, let me know... I could make a visit and parts pick-up all in one. lol

I have not seen a good RR hood for a 71 lately, but I will keep my eyes open.

Don

Auto Transport Service
Back