• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm BACK from The Valley of the BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of people in this world that should Spiro Agnew.

That is very true. While I am not privy to the reason(s) why the Kerster got a time out, I can only guess that whomever it was that complained about his ball bustin must be thin-skinned, whiny, dildo, puss of a man. Whoever that was is the real person who deserves a time out rather than such a well known valuable contributor to this site.

(I’ll pm you my address so that you can send that 20 bucks now for me writing this glowing post)

:thumbsup:
I didn't know you were gone and I didn't know you pissed more than a few people off this time. I can handle your problems, like before, I'll bring it to you, but obviously some can't. Rather than apologize, wouldn't it be better to know your audience and learn whose shoes you can **** on and whose you shouldn't. You can try and **** on my shoes all day, I have about 60 pair, (photograph upon request). That's my 20 bucks worth, send it to RC, or you send me your address and I'll send you mine. :thumbsup:

Hey @Kern Dog I'm upset with myself for not being on FBBO when you earned the infraction. We should have a link to the conversation that gave you a vacation from here.
Good to have you back, I've never had a problem with your posts.

I saw this on FABO and thought of you Greg. The title first but the photo was icing on the cake. :poke: :rofl:
1708093826382.png

Would you pay him that much, that's a lot of trips around the world........
I was at Carlisle, and a friend of mine was meeting me with some parts we were trading,outside of the fairgrounds. We were parked at the corner of one of the side streets, so I got out of the truck and went to the corner to flag him down so he would see where we were. My friends who were drinking beer in the back of my truck accused me of working the street corner for Mopar parts! Lol. He was bringing me a steel window plug for a Daytona Charger, so I lifted up the leg of my jeans,and said that I would do what I have to for a steel Daytona window plug! Lol

I was at Carlisle, and a friend of mine was meeting me with some parts we were trading,outside of the fairgrounds. We were parked at the corner of one of the side streets, so I got out of the truck and went to the corner to flag him down so he would see where we were. My friends who were drinking beer in the back of my truck accused me of working the street corner for Mopar parts! Lol. He was bringing me a steel window plug for a Daytona Charger, so I lifted up the leg of my jeans,and said that I would do what I have to for a steel Daytona window plug! Lol
I get that!! A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do!! As long as you didn't have a dress on, it's all good!! :lol: Please tell me you didn't have a dress on....

I heard that the two new mods were given the task of spanking KD with a wooden paddle, like in Animal House! Lol

I’ve met Kern numerous times and can attest he’s a good guy in person.

People need thicker skin especially the moderating gods, not just here but other places also. I guess if you break the rules you’ll do the time but I do know some people with huge egos that just can’t take it. Rather you’re serious, joking or whatever the reason is it’s easy to hurt their feelings. Im not saying that’s the case here but I deal with multi-millionaires all the way down to the peasants every day of my life and my super rich bosses get their feelings hurt pretty easy, everyone else under me, I love those blue collar workers. I said something sarcastically one day to one of the main bosses and it got me an early exit off a job by 3 months but at the same time they saw they couldn’t get by without me like they thought they could. They called me on a conference call 3 months later and tried to get me to apologize to the hole board saying I could have my job back in doing so and I said never and told them while I’m at it if you want me back it’s going to take a $25k a year raise and 3 months back pay to get me and I gave them a deadline of a week or other wise I’m going to another contractor, their competitor lol. Needless to say I’m back with them and making more money. Morel of the story, never apologize to anyone, especially to a M- Efer you don’t even know.

Most people on this site are good people. KD is no exception.
You're absolutely right!! My only problem is someone telling me personally when to talk, how to talk and where to talk. Aside from that, he's not different than anyone else. He does know mopar and does contribute, no doubt about it. I wish him and Mary nothing but the best. Forget about Tennessee and Arizona, move to Missouri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back