• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm BACK from The Valley of the BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
......... and I want to issue an apology.

In case anyone takes offense to some of my posts (past, present & future), they were/are/will be done with the intention to inform and entertain others on this forum, which I personally believe is the best Mopar forum on the interwebs. I have tried my best, whenever possible, to be helpful to others here by answering their questions and posting topics with what's going on with my projects in the hope that people here will find them informative.

Many times, I get as much from blabbing about the projects as you might get from reading and responding to them. I am not a facebook or Twitter/X guy. THIS is my only social media stuff that I do.

I do understand that on some occasions I do get carried away, and yes, sometimes the self-filtering part of my brain doesn't work as well as it should, but no harm is/was ever intended. BUT, that all said, there is also a small minority here who are completely void of understanding my brand of humor and/or any criticism. Sarcasm can be hard to detect online as well as in person. That is the reality.

This forum is made up of all types of personalities and I don't expect everyone to get me, but I mean no harm. I'd rather get a laugh than a scowl but in some cases, my efforts are misguided and get a reaction that wasn't my intention. Sometimes I am slow to understand that what I think is funny is sometimes found offensive by others.

The Moderators here do a great job and I appreciate all that they do. I don't put any blame on them, they are obligated to keep the peace for the sake of the whole forum and are compelled to consider all complaints that come in. In this age we are now in, a voice has been given to the reasonable folks as well as the types that you just cannot please no matter what you do. Dealing with that is something that I just couldn't do so thanks for that.

To conclude, I would like to again offer my most sincere apologies to everyone here.

Carry on.

Folsom 6.JPG

welcome back....... honestly, I think you're sometimes just misunderstood
Thanks.
A member here that I've dealt with online a bit before meeting face to face recently told me that he thought I was much nicer in person than he expected.
Uhhh...Thank you ?

Thanks.
A member here that I've dealt with online a bit before meeting face to face recently told me that he thought I was much nicer in person than he expected.
Uhhh...Thank you ?

I'm pretty sure you're a dick in person, too :rofl:

People who worked on a construction site or two in their days understand your humor. It's a ball busting enviroment,essentully kill,or be killed!

People who worked on a construction site or two in their days understand your humor. It's a ball busting enviroment,essentully kill,or be killed!
That has been my excuse for years whether people understand or not.
Locker room humor, construction site humor, college frat house humor, etc.
Pranks, insults, other stuff like that was what we did.
The world is changing and I am really slow to follow the new way of doing things.
I'm trying but it isn't easy.

Welcome back. Looking forward to more posts on the A/C install.

Last edited:
DiCaprio-Welcome-to-the-Club-Meme.jpg

A lot of people get their feelings hurt easily these days. They wouldn't make it to the first coffee break at my job!

That has been my excuse for years whether people understand or not.
Locker room humor, construction site humor, college frat house humor, etc.
Pranks, insults, other stuff like that was what we did.
The world is changing and I am really slow to follow the new way of doing things.
I'm trying but it isn't easy.
World is definitely changing... I refuse.... The world needs to grow a pair....

......... and I want to issue an apology.

In case anyone takes offense to some of my posts
Nope ! Sorry ! Me, I ain't accepting your apology, 'cause none is needed. You're as close to somebody from Brooklyn as I've seen here {high compliment}. If anybody doesn't like what you post, let them go whimpering and sobbing in their Kleenex. If I posted what I really wanted.. I'd be permanently banned. But my age has tempered my "temperment". I enjoy reading your comments. Refreshing. And I love your beautiful car with those ugly wheels :lol:

Don’t know what you did, don’t care. I’m rarely offended by anything. I don’t think there are very many people on here that give a **** what anybody posts, I don’t. There are a few classless morons on here, I just ignore them. I may be one of them. I’m just a booger pickin corncob, I try to be helpful when I can, be positive ( except for the political forum) at all times. I’ve been burnt a few times so I’m not as vocal as I used to be. Life is too short.
More power to you.

I like to walk that fine line of being banned once in a while. The mods would get bored and lazy if it weren't for our type.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back