• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im back in the mopar world!!!!!!!

Hey Craig-

If you are not happy with it, I can...er...might know sombody who might take it off your hands. :) Just joking with ya. Lots of luck with your good looking hot rod.
Kids 69 Runner

Hey

Though Im more a Dodge person (due to the rear tailights being funny on plymouths such as cuda vs challenger, roadrunner vs charger etc) Your satelight is very nice, n that rear dont look bad either :)

7k, wish I got a 68 Charger for that.

The Bent Y spinners on your wheels look nice to. Suits the car IMO. If you ever plan on getting rid of them...(may not be your thing) I would want them (if they are not pitted ofcourse).

Interior looks good to. You must be :D:D:D:D

Well done on the find.

G-

Did he just say he liked your rear and then ask for your spinners????:edgy:

Nice car, good deal, I like it alot, interior looks really good, it's one of the few cars that would look good with some Magnum 500 rims, or 5 spoke Cragars. nice job, enjoy!

What are your plans for it?

As of right now, my plan is to just drive and enjoy it for the rest of this season. This winter Id like to get the ball rolling. Id like to do the rear with a taller gear and a nice locker. Switch to a floor shift with a man valve body. then beef up the motor and seupenson.......new vinyl top

I'll take a solid Satellite over a rusted out runner any day of the week.
That was a bargain in my opinion.

Nice Car..!!

not a big fan of that hood but all in all a nice car :clap:

Nice ride. Any b- body with sound sheetmetal, good interior, 440, running and driveng for 7k is sweet.

SWEET LOOKING RIDE:yes: The best part is you get what you wanted and payed when you wanted to.Best of LUCK with it
:eek:ld_school:

Auto Transport Service
Back