• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm "New"

Welcome to the craziness!! Left Moparts many many moons ago but looks like I'm still a member there. Oh well lol

Welcome aboard from NJ. Where is a picture of the car described by your handle? 70 Big Block Duster??? :D

Welcome aboard from NJ. Where is a picture of the car described by your handle? 70 Big Block Duster??? :D

My old 70 Duster... Was my Moparts name, and has stuck over the years... Was a pump gas, 9 second street car... Made 837HP to the wheels...

70duster.jpg 130.jpg DUSTER.jpg

Welcome from the show me state!! Nice cars!! I was on TV once, it was the evening news, my right hand to God I didn't do it. Probably not the same!!! LOL

Welcome to the group. Be damn sure to let us know how you do with that maxie you have for sale. I'd love to hear opinions here, but I'd say that's quite a collection of very, very hard to find items for sure.

Welcome to the group. Be damn sure to let us know how you do with that maxie you have for sale. I'd love to hear opinions here, but I'd say that's quite a collection of very, very hard to find items for sure.

Thanks, It’s a nice package for sure, the only parts missing are the more common, easier to find Intake, carbs, and exhaust... If I didn’t have 6 “keeper” cars already I’d be looking for a 63 Plymouth to rebuild the original car it came out of!

72F4EDDF-E455-4F5F-8C19-A7171F90FF0A.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back