• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm sorry but

I'm sure that Dennis will come back singing the praises of his uncle murdering dictator buddy.

Royal piece of **** in my book. Why did they let him out of jail??

it amazes me what constitutes news worthy today.our media sucks.they make muderers,rapists,and psycos famous.makes me sick.

Nope,
I'm with you guys!
PS: it seems, as children do, if you cant get attention from mommy & daddy by doing "positive" things, you can get attention from mommy & daddy by doing "negative" things.
This seems to be Dennis Rodmans "operating agenda" his entire life.

Does anybody really care what Dennis Rodman is doing?

Nope I never have & I never will...

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he stays there in North Korea, he's a commie traitor in my eyes now...

He's a freak of nature.

I think it would be pretty freakin hysterical if lil Kim suddenly decided that Rodman was a spy and threw his sorry *** in a N Korean prison...the special 8th circle of Hell reserved for political dissidents and espionage-ers in that crap-can of a country.

I think it would be pretty freakin hysterical if lil Kim suddenly decided that Rodman was a spy and threw his sorry *** in a N Korean prison...the special 8th circle of Hell reserved for political dissidents and espionage-ers in that crap-can of a country.

I think I will write a letter to little kimmy and tell him that is exactly what Rodman is. This should be fun.

I hope the a$$hole stays there.............:pottytrain2::sSig_noob::yuk::imho:

What a great propaganda piece. For decades North Koreans have been told the west is perverted/distorted/freaks.

Then Rodman shows up with tattoos piercings and all.

See comrades - they ARE freaks!

Auto Transport Service
Back