• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm the new guy! 70 Road Runner

OneRustyRR70

Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys/ gals,
My name is Anthony, I'm from Florida and I'm 26 years old. My dad has a 70 RoadRunner which is currently on the rotisserie and he's getting ready to dive into the project of making it a "resto mod" car. It'll have a 440 punched out and a modern suspension but mostly everything else stock or to factory specs. I'm making this account because he is an old crusty bodyman who doesn't listen to his son when he tells him to make an account on this forum. So after two years of telling him to join this website I'm doing it because he can't get it through his brain that these forums have a wealth of information for any level of mopar enthusiast. I myself am also a big fan of mopars and would like to start my own project here in the next couple of years so I'm here to learn as much as I can and help whomever I can. I currently have an 09 Z06 and that's my toy but after she's paid off its time for a nasty carbureted Mopar street Monster! Thanks for having me. Any other United States Coast guard vets in here? I'm just finishing 6 years of active duty.
-Anthony

Hi there Anthony!

Welcome all the way from Sweden! I'm flying into central florida tomorrow for me yearly "B Body parts shopping spree" so if you're at old town Orlando - hit me up!

Dreadlock, I'm currently in the Middle East (military) for another couple of months! Have fun in Orlando, I love it there!

Hey Anthony- Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service !!! Lots of great people on here happy to help out.

Hi Anthony, good luck getting your own Mopar. Let us know if your dad needs any help with his. :) Welcome:wav:

Welcome to FBBO Anthony

thanks for your Coast Guard Service

Welcome Anthony. Some of us older folks can be a bit stubborn. Thanks for your service.

Anthony,

Welcome and thanks for your service! I too, have a 1970 Road Runner that I am restoring. It is nearing completion, and there may be some pictures that may be of help. http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?65096-Hawk-Rod-The-Restoration

But don't just check out my thread, there are lots of great threads on the forum here and you can learn from all of them! Good luck with the research and make sure you get back to the USA safely...

Auto Transport Service
Back