• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm thinking about making a short movie.

Well that looks totally normal.

Sooner or later during the filming we're going to need a couple of lesbians with purple hair to flop around just to keep the audience watching..... :lol:

Maybe a character with a wooden leg......can't run fast, can't climb through the window of the "Corporal Punishment" (star car) and can't do much of anything really.

Picture an orange Subaru Forester, with a rainbow flag on the roof and a 69 on each door!

So been that this will be a short movie, will it be shown only in cinemas will low ceilings?

Just worried about the seating arrangements now.

A "Gumball Rally" (Goofball Rally) sort of feel,
lots of slapstick slight humor
& lil' insignificant stunts, good guys (in MoPars)
& a bad guys (in the Ford/Chevy or some POS foreign car)
maybe a lady or 2, if you can find a nice sports car to use
or to get them in...

If you remember the guy on the motorcycle wrecked a lot
Gary Busey's character did some stupid stunt stuff too
just do it in the MoPars realm/genra...
Instead of a Cobra & a Ferrari being the stars/cars...

don't need much of a plot, a final destination maybe (Willow Springs (?)
& a bunch of Hijinx along the way

With the freedom and creativity one has as an independent, several forms of a "movie" could be made. There are no investors I'd have to listen to in terms of Creative Control or content.
I would have to find a midget first and I know even fewer midgets than I do hot young women.
All of this stuff is outside of my normal circle of friends and family. That would require more research.

View attachment 1660169
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back