• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm thinking about making a short movie.

How about OB1 Kernobe?
Or Frankern Furter - the dyslexic Electrician

Let's do the Tie Wraps again....

1715211453075.png

As popular as Chargers are,why not do a movie about building and racing your car,using Jigsaw as the before car and Sinnamon as the finished car. Suppose the movie starts with you pulling a wrecked Charger out from a guys house and slowly building it into a competitive autocross car on the circuit. The wrecked Charger could be the car that was unbeatable years before ending it's reign by crashing and the former champ retires the wrecked car. Not just regular autocross,but outlaw heads up autocross where the competitors race next to each other,not one car at a time. There could be racing and crash footage of competitors cars. Of course there has to be chicks,one of which becomes the love interest.

Last edited:
As popular as Chargers are,why not do a movie about building and racing your car,using Jigsaw as the before car and Sinnamon as the finished car. Suppose the movie starts with you pulling a wrecked Charger out from a guys house and slowly building it into a competitive autocross car on the circuit. The wrecked Charger could be the car that was unbeatable years before ending it's reign by crashing and the former champ retires the wrecked car. Not just regular autocross,but outlaw heads up autocross where the competitors race next to each other,not one car at a time. There could be racing and crash footage of competitors cars. Of course there has to be chicks,one of which becomes the love interest.

It is ironic how ideas that I have had sometimes get sprung from another person’s mind.
I had a similar idea.
In 2003 I wrote a plot for a 3rd movie that did focus on something similar. I was looking for a person with a wrecked Charger to use but it never panned out.
In 2019 when I got the car I now call Jigsaw…

FF13A3EF-F79A-4F9D-A3ED-1BE91C592DFC.jpeg

I figured that I could do it with my own cars.
My version had the car in a guys yard full of other junkers. The guy owed me money so I took the car. I had a montage where I towed it home, cleaned it out, “restored” it and the final version was the red car I call Ginger:

CC26E40A-C665-4922-AFC5-587E9043C092.jpeg

From there I got stuck on how to end it.
I’ve even thought that I may not just do one short movie. I may be able to make a few of them.
Thanks, Pete!

Just remember to hold your phone horizontally!
D2353D97-E96D-4E09-B2B9-35E8FABE337F.jpeg

Good one. I plan to have at least one scene where I rant on about vertical videos and how they look terrible.
I’ll do primary recording with a digital video camera.

You could start out racing the primered car,doing regular parking lot autocross,when one of the other drivers lets on about outlaw autocross racing for cash,last winning car takes all. Remember when you swapped out the front sway bar on your car. You could show the one you made,and the new one. You could say, back when this car ruled,the guy had to make his own sway bar and suspension parts,now because of guys like him you can buy high tech bolt on parts.

The short movie is about a guy that calls on Craigslist ads for Mopars. Every car is green and he doesn't like green.

I don't even wanna guess about potential casting couches....

I don't care about having hot women in the movie. I just want there to be some cool cars, some friends and some laughs.
I do reserve the option to pick scenes from movies and TV to insert into the feature. I've done that before. In LSG 2, the plot had ne and a rival bounty hunter checking out strip clubs to track down a stripper for information. I rented some movies with "exotic dancers" and pirated scenes from those movies.

There is a guy named Brian Shaunessy. He used to be a contributor for Mopar Action magazine. He has 2 '69 Chargers and one of them he named Sinommon.

There is a guy named Brian Shaunessy. He used to be a contributor for Mopar Action magazine. He has 2 '69 Chargers and one of them he named Sinommon.
I got the names mixed up. Sounds like a strippers name! And now center stage for your entertainment, Sinommon!

That name “Sinnomon” is also a popular one for some dark skinned strippers but I don’t recall how I know that.

Auto Transport Service
Back