• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In case someones lookin!

Nope. It just got re-posted. . . . . For a thousand dollars less.

If I had not already started on my '64, I'd be swooping this one up. Gathering the parts, the amount of time and labor involved, AND its painted already??

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1479544422.html

Hope a member here can see the potential of the car, and has vision to what it can look like when done. There is nothing better than driving an AWB. . . . .

Why do that to this car?

Because they make cool nostalgia street cars that mimic the original race cars that were the precurser to the first funny cars. Cool car, I think I might go look at it.

Humm, looks funny to me, the front leaf springs, dunno, not my bag baby! But, perhaps someone will be a happy camper!!!

I would Definitely love to see that car, I wonder how well it was done. If anybody does go see it, let us know how it looks.

I'd lose the A100 axle and put the K frame back in.The hardtops just look awkward with the straight front end.

Not bad , if anyone here looks at this car in person let us know what the workmanship looks like ? doesn't lok bad in the pictures but................

Auto Transport Service
Back