• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In memory of Big Paul

My condolences to you and your family.
It will take time and time will heal your pain.
Stop throughout the day for yourself, take a moment and look back at all the good times and the times you would drive your father up a wall. Smile and let out some laughs. Always remember you are part of your father and will carry on his legacy.

Thank you for sharing your pictures and memories of your father and glad to see you are ok from your MVA.

Thank you all for the kind words, words of encouragement, and understanding. It really means a lot. I really wanted to share these memories with everyone. It really is a way to help with healing. As it is sad that I lost my dad, it is also that Mopars have been a big part of our lives, and how it really brings people together. I've said it before, this is the best forum on the web, and it really does feel like family here as well. Some of you even act like my crazy uncles! Once again, I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and allowing me to be part of this great group of people!

So, so, sorry for your loss Paul,
RIP Big Paul
you have my deepest & heartfelt sympathy...

Thanks for sharing the story & the photos...

Sorry for your loss, it’s never an easy road. Love the pictures.

I am so sorry for your loss

Sorry your dad passed, Sounds like you guys were real close and that's something you will always have with you no matter what.

Sorry for your loss. I know you were very close to him, and shared priceless memories between he, your car , and yourself. I have pretty much kept up with your posts for the past year.
This thread reminds me of the last Christmas I had with my Dad who passed from Cancer shortly after Christmas 1993. Christmas eve traditional family dinner, and Dad was to sick to join us. I sat with him by ourselves in another room during that...............................MO

My condolences for your losses. Glad that you have such great memories to carry you on.

Thanks for sharing this. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there. Your dad is a proud man looking down on you bro. So glad you have such great memories and photos to share with all of us. It is sobering to witness a parent or any loved one or friend pass. Lost my mother to cancer 12-24-13. She fought pancreatic cancer for 9 years. But we are happy to see you passing the torch to your son, and to all of us.

Auto Transport Service
Back