• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In memory of Big Paul

Paul Boucher

Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
I have not been as active on here the past several months as I used to be. Unfortunately it has been a rough time going and I haven’t been in the best mind set as I lost my father. My dad passed away from cancer on January 19th, the same day as my wife and my 10 year anniversary. I then totaled my car three weeks later. We spent most of December with him at the Doctors and then into the Hospital and then Hospice. He was home for Christmas and was able to open presents with everyone which was great, even though he felt like crap, he pushed to do it. He is one of the main reasons I am a Mopar man and was one of the things we really bonded over. He travelled for a living so the times he was home we spent traveling as a family or at a car show. It has taken some time to feel up to posting this and I am still tearing up. He was a good man and I miss him. We were going through photos for his wake and I found some cherished memories that I wanted to share. Mopar or no car!

Dad holding me as a baby, of course Mopars in the background, so you know I was going to grow up to be a Mopar fan!

930BB80D-975C-4555-A4DB-9FE8BEAF33A2.jpeg
My first Hot Wheels play set.
5C172344-35DC-477E-9C41-500397F0588C.jpeg
Dad and me at one of my first cars shows.
08912892-4EFD-4832-B596-9F1B15BD4B2E.jpeg
My Dad’s Warlock. He loved that truck!
0D8CC409-E8B8-4589-9256-749CFD7DD619.jpeg
Our family of Mopars when I was in High School.
22FCFBED-A393-4D89-9840-6F680389D4FC.jpeg
My Dad and Grampy wearing his Mopar Club shirt with his Mopar signs in the garage.
EDA052DE-3876-4DA7-A4C8-3C21B42A5B8F.jpeg
Working on my uncle’s 71 Dart Swinger
5A19C6FB-7C25-4BED-A5A3-AF8EDB50C5F4.jpeg
Getting ready to do a burn out in my PT Cruiser at Carlisle, because some one said you can’t do a good burn out in a front wheel drive. He lit them up!
E887F94B-4A41-4B6D-8ECE-4A5FAC2E6DB8.jpeg
With my son at his first car show.
FB36583A-9EA2-4B9B-8F87-A532AB857689.jpeg
Dad and my uncle looking at his truck. Notice the license plate.
D5741C3A-8B7E-4BEC-857A-34D1818D80A5.jpeg

Last edited:
My dad, uncle, and me looking at my R/T that I bought for me and dad to enjoy together.

94D142CE-8E9D-40B9-A4E8-E556723CFAEA.jpeg
With some of his brothers at the last car show he was able to attend. This was the last time he got to ride in the R/T. This was after his first round of chemo. Sure made him smile.
BACFE76D-DB53-456F-9A87-150982FCFD01.jpeg

Last edited:
So sorry for all of your losses Paul. Glad you have those wonderful memories to help carry you through this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss Paul. Nice to see another Father that had Mopar fever to pass down to his son! It'll keep you moving forward...

I'm very sorry Paul. The loss of a Parent Is a heavy burden to bear. I keep there memory alive by remembering the good times....

Sincerest condolences to you and your family. Don't ever forget, your mother and father are part of you always.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. He looks to me to have been awesome! R.I.P

Paul take your time getting back the good lord has your family members and I'm sure they are watching over you. Remember the good and the bad because it's what made you a good man today. So sorry for you and hope all things get better for you.

Sorry for your losses. At least you will always have some great memories

I’m so sorry for your loss having losing my dad my hero to cancer 18 years ago and my baby brother 3 years ago it’s devastating and demoralizing hang in there and may God give you and your family the strength to get through this

We appreciate you sharing these memories with us. Take care.

Paul I can't imagine what you feeling right now and offer my sincerest apologies.
It looks like you have had a great relationship with your dad, hopefully those memories will offer up smiles and laughs in this difficult time. Looking at the pictures gives me the impression your dad wasn't the type that wanted people mourning.
Again our prayers are with you and your family!

sorry for your loss, it's never easy........ thanks for sharing the memories, looks like a great family

Sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing those wonderful memories. Carry those memories with you every time you get in one of those cars. God Bless.

Paul sorry for your loss ,prayers for you and your family

Auto Transport Service
Back