• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In need of a passenger side quarter panel molding for a 1966 Coronet Sedan

dartjnky

Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
Guys-

I need help, just had the car delivered after a week of hassles to receive the quarter panel molding smashed inside their car trailer.
I can try to have straightened but am concerned it is pretty flat!

Attached is the piece I'm looking for:

Missing moulding.jpg Photo 1.jpg Photo 2.jpg

Always sad to see shipping damage. Tough to find trim for a 2 door quarter panel. Never hurts to run a wanted ad. Also start asking around for a good shop to repair it. A good shop can fix that.

I'm looking for the sameone myself very hard to find:(

I'm looking for the sameone myself very hard to find:(
I’m thinking about having all new done out of billet if I cannot find it.
It just really sucks as mine was perfect not a dent or ding in it!

That looks repairable.

That trim (Deluxe?) is different than the much easier to find 440 trim (and that's not real easy to find).

Hi Mike
Do you need me to move it?
No worries sorry for the wrong place.
Glen
DJ
I don't move them. You will need to start one in the proper forum. There are sale rules you will need to read and follow. I can fix it by moving it but you won't know how it should be done or why. Thanks

That definitely looks repairable with little work for an experienced person. But would probably need to be re-anodized to match the rest of the trim. I would probably find a shop that strips, polishes and re-anodizes trim and let them take care of it. I'm needing a piece of fender top trim for my 66 Satellite as the front fender piece has a 1-1/2 to 2 inch split down the top. If it was simply dented I would already have it packed up and shipped off for repair/refinishing. A couple I've made note of are GTL Polishing in NJ and Pro One Polishing in IN.

I don't move them. You will need to start one in the proper forum. There are sale rules you will need to read and follow. I can fix it by moving it but you won't know how it should be done or why. Thanks

I will move it... Thanks!

This has been moved... Thank you for the posting!

Glen
DJ

Auto Transport Service
Back