• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Stock or Not

ToddMcF2002

Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score
Everything is listed on the site is in stock or do I have to call?

Year One will take your money and you will get Back Orders for months. I haven't bought anything from them in years, just because of this. I can usually find what I want elsewhere at a better price too. With the current problems of shortages and delivery, you better make sure of the stock before purchasing.

Personally don't like yearone or classic industries.....my go to vendor for reproduction parts has been megaparts in Wisconsin .....when you call there the owners awnser the phone and no bullshite ...pretty good to deal with for me through the years

I have nothing but bad luck with year one and classic industries. Mega parts are fair in price and shipping

Red X's to Yearone. No problems with Classic so far. :poke:

I just placed an order with Year One for probably the first time in 12 - 13 years for 6 item including a can of spray paint. I received the can of spray paint today - the other five item are shown backordered. That is far and away a record for me. Never again.

I never deal with One Year, Classic is okay but they just have generic stuff that may or not fit like so many other vendors. I prefer smaller vendors and they'll usually give you more honest answers to your questions.

half the classic items I receive are reboxed yearone items...the rest are back ordered

Auto Transport Service
Back