• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inappropriate Adds

That is not entirely true.
I have zero interest in gay content and have not made any such searches. This man on man ad shows up at FABO and I'm not the only one that has noticed it.
Im glad I wasn’t the only one that saw that, is that what A bodies guys are into? I thought it was just Mustang guys…..oh wait the barracuda was the mustangs competition
:rofl::rofl:

I guarantee my search history has nothing like what that ads served up here showcase.
Ads are one thing, explicit is another. I use the in ad features to report them and it doesn't matter at all, they still show up.
It has progressively gotten worse this year.

Tom at moparts has had a crappy attitude about ads but at least his platform doesn't serve explicit ads.

What’s with these inappropriate ads on this site. Wtf…my kid goes on here. Can you guys put appropriate ads on your site.

So I went digging and found the ad on my Google ad panel.

This is what it linked to: ‎Whispers - Romance n Choices

Its for an "Interactive Drama Story Game"

Doesn't seem too inappropriate to me, especially since its for a game app anyone can DL on their ipad or iphone.

Most "inappropriate" ad I've seen anywhere on FxBO is for "Plus sized lingerie".

The other women's underwear, MILF dating near me, and bikini pic teaser ads are just fine by me.

Maybe it was a recruitment ad for British cigarettes.

1662124217399.png

This is what I get.

Here are some more inappropriate adds.

3+3=7
4+6=9
Vinegar + water = Salad Dressing

adblock plus master race user here
no idea about these "ads"

Auto Transport Service
Back