• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Human Kindness

Thunder, good Lord man....
As much as I try to be encouraging to folks who have dealt with the demon cancer in this life
(reference: I've survived it 6x so far), the feeling of helplessness is all the same when I hear
of another - especially a child, good Lord - fighting that all too familiar fight.
Of course, I pray as hard as anyone for Delaney and all of you who love her!!

I know we're not supposed to question Him and that He has the plan, but man....
Yes, there is much good left in the world, even though the media agenda is not to display
it often.
In fact, I believe in my heart that the vast majority are good in their hearts and I'm so
glad to read of the outpouring you've seen so far.
Hang onto the positive, know that He has a plan. Love 'em all the harder! :praying:

Last edited:
P.S. Please look after one another in her circle of support!
The stress on her loved ones is truly incredible right now - but with everyone
focused on her of course, try to make sure that y'all are being a little extra
kind to one another, seeing after one anothers' needs and maybe turning
a deaf ear when someone neecessarily needs to vent a little (totally understandable!).

Good in this rotten world can be found.
Some of these shows on TV and the whiners with their personal issues on there.
Stories like this make me want to shout "GET A REAL PROBLEM" at them.
1671193017813.png

We will include you all in our prayers. God is good and he has a plan. Trust in him and be at peace. The outpouring of love and kindness is a sign that God is working in your life and in theirs. Blessings ...

Sir, my thoughts and prayers are with you all. My biggest worry is for my kids and grandkids. The outpouring of support is heartwarming. Please know that little angel and your family are in a lot of hearts. Stay strong and keep the faith.

Your family and Delaney will be in our family prayers this evening.
Matthew 18:10
See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven

With eyes filled with tears and an understanding of some of your pain, I pray for all of you in this hour of need. With so much pain, It's hard to understand the plan that God has, but I believe we will all be together one day, the day I'm waiting for. For that reason I no longer fear death.
Prayers sent! ......... Ulli

Last edited:
Thunder informed me this morning that Delaney passed away overnight. Please keep Tom and his family in your thoughts and prayers. They've been through an incredibly heart breaking ordeal.

That is just awful losing a child. So sad reading this.
we donate monthly to one of the local childrens cancer hospitals to give a little support to those in that terrible situation.

My deepest sympathy for your family.
May God's peace rest upon you.

We'll pray hard for your family.
Remember God always has a plan, and she's with him now. My sincere condolences.

There are no word of comfort that can be given. So sorry for your loss. May Delaney rest in peace.

So sorry to hear, as it's been said there are no words of comfort or understanding anyone can say right now. Rest assured she is in paradise wrapped in our Saviors arms as we speak. May you and yours seek God, and find the strength to carry on and remember better times with her.

Give everyone a hug for me as well Tom! Just a rotten part of the shitstorm called parenthood. Rest in peace you sweet little angel.

I am so sorry to read of this...
Dear God:
We know these people are going through a lot of pain after the loss of their child.
My dad said when my little brother passed that it was the worst thing in the world, for a parent to bury their child.
I pray God to comfort these folks now as He did my father then.
For this I believe and pray. Amen.
:praying:

Auto Transport Service
Back