• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy show, anyone going?

mikedonz

Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
I am planning to go to Indy on Saturday, is anyone else going? I wouldn't mind meeting some of you.

What's going on there? Where at?

Here's a screenshot of the info...

Screenshot_20180226-113811.jpg

Last edited:
We will be located in the second building. As you enter the second building, we will be against the far right wall. We have eight spaces of used, a little NOS and reproduction parts. If anyone needs anything in particular in regards to weatherstripping or reproduction parts, let me know as we will bring a smaller assortment as compared to a Carlisle or Nats display. Even if you do not need anything, just stop by and say hello so that I can put a face to a screen name. Everyone have a safe trip and enjoy a very good show.
Thanks,
Richard

I think I bought all my stuff from you 2 years ago Richard! I am not much closer to using it, but hopefully sometime in the next couple years. I look forward to seeing you again!

I will be going on Saturday morning. I plan to stop and see Richard as well as look for vendors about instrument panel rebuilds and possibly the AC system.

We will be there with the new 10 inch dogdish cap wheel centers. We will be in the south building , I will be the one with all the wheels.

Frank . The Wheel Guy
( see my ad in the wheels for sale , here )

Last edited:
Shoot! That’s only an hour and a half from me! But the warm weather (and my wallet) says I need to stay home and work on the house this weekend

I'll be there looking for '69 Coronet front fenders and '67 Satellite trim on Saturday.

Cant make it, if anyone sees an original 70 B body six barrel air grabber base for fresh air for a reasonable price grab it and I will take it....thanks Brian

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back