• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gen 3 hemi coil covers.

Rebelrouser

Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score
I am putting a 5.7 gen 3 hemi in a 65 coronet, using the msd box for the ignition and just because it is an old car, I think it should have carbs. I am fully versed in fuel injection and done several swaps; I just want some carbs.
My question is, looking for some reasonable priced coil covers. I am using the indy dual quad intake, and they do make valve covers and remote coil mounting system which looks good, to go with it, but it is expensive. Has anybody used something more reasonable that still looks nostalgic?

No coil covers on mine. I stuck with the stock coils and put the short plug wires that eliminated the original crossover plug wires on my 2004 5.7. I painted the original valve covers black wrinkle but later on I picked up a set of chrome valve covers and put them on.
cuda20.jpg
cuda21.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back