• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info wanted 69 Coronet R/T Conv. last of VIN 214916

MoparMikeo

Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score
Looking for more info on my 69 Coronet R/T convert. Car was previously registered/titled in North Carolina. Was supposedly wrecked around 1975, and was in a salvage yard until around 1989 when it's remains were dragged to PA. I know all the PA history (which is not much), but NONE of the NC history. Would like to find out a little more about this VERY unusal car - R/T convert with air, power windows, cruise,am/fm. Have the fender tag but no build sheet.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Looking for more info on my 69 Coronet R/T convert. Car was previously registered/titled in North Carolina. Was supposedly wrecked around 1975, and was in a salvage yard until around 1989 when it's remains were dragged to PA. I know all the PA history (which is not much), but NONE of the NC history. Would like to find out a little more about this VERY unusal car - R/T convert with air, power windows, cruise,am/fm. Have the fender tag but no build sheet.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Car WS27L9G214915 was for sale out of NC in 2006. It's interesting to have these two cars in sequence and both with a tie to NC. It makes one wonder if they weren't ordered by the same dealership.

I've tracked 69 R/T convertibles for about 10 years and knew of your car but haven't seen any documents like a FT. I'd be eager to learn anything you would like to share about the car.

LOL...I've been finding them for about ten years and keep hoping new ones pop up. There were a couple at the January Mecum Auction in FL but no VINs are listed so I don't know if they are 'new' to me or not.

Auto Transport Service
Back