• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Injured Pitbull

Poor Olie,
I hope he finds a loving home

I hope somebody turns in the douchebag asshat lowlife loser
that did that to the dog...

I hope he got in a couple good bites! My wife would just shoot the person who did it(and she doesn't like guns!)

Some POS participation trophy recieving loser needs the same done to them!

There is no shortage of sick fucks in this world!

I've watched a number of Animal Rescue videos on YouTube of dogs that were in really bad shape that they restored to a normal life - it's really eye opening that soneone could do something thaat horrific to a dog . . . they give you nothing but unconditional love ! ! !

Hope that Ollie makes it through - when he does, there will be an outpouring of people ready to adopt him . . . Best wishes / Speedy Recovery Ollie ! !

Did you click the donation page? $1500 goal - $31,000 raised in one day. Ollie will/should have everything he needs to get well. Too bad the adoption is for Broward County only. He'd make a great shop dog!

Hell that's down the road from me next county over .I might need to inquire

I've had a pit bull as my best friend for many years (RIP Motley) and know many still today. Loving loyal dogs. Sure there are bad chiwawas too. But whoever did this should be beat and left in a suitcase. Perhaps on the edge of a dock. In a hurricane. With some concrete for a pillow.

I hope he pulls through! If he does I'm sure he'll find a good home.

Yeah, we had one similar last year (2 years ago?). A puppy was found in a dumpster, very dehydrated but they were able to nurse it back to health. My brother's step-daughter was one of 65 people that contacted animal control to adopt it. They narrowed it down to 3 applicants and after calling the vet, who told them about how my brothers family takes care of the 3 dogs they have, selected my brother and niece and family to adopt the little guy. Sparty is a great dog.

Did you click the donation page? $1500 goal - $31,000 raised in one day. Ollie will/should have everything he needs to get well. Too bad the adoption is for Broward County only. He'd make a great shop dog!
It's over $35k now.

Over at Moparts there is an ongoing keyboard war going on over Pit Bull owners and rabid ANTI Pit Bull zealots.
I used to have a bad opinion of them until I met a few. Oddly, I had the same experience with Mexican people. Okay, bear with me here...
As a kid and a young adult, I didn't know many Mexican people and few Black people. All I knew was what I saw in movies and on TV. They always seemed to show Mexicans as bandits, car theives, gang members or lazy guys in a hammock. I'm serious...Until I worked in construction and actually worked with them, I didn't have any real world interaction to form a fair opinion. It turns out, they are really no different aside from their language. They want to work as much as any productive American, they are very family oriented and have a great sense of humor.
Now onto the subject of Pit Bull dogs: I recall hearing of how vicious they are, how they attack with no reason and are impossible to control. I heard that they can get to be 100 lbs of muscle and have locking jaws.....THEN I met a few that were as docile as a Yellow Labrador, would lay on the couch and in your lap, would lick you as if you were a popsicle on a hot July day...Then I realized again that I had fallen for the hype yet again.
You really can't be sure of your opinion on a subject when you believe what you hear from the media.

This is my puppy, Shayla. She’s actually a full grown Pit Bull Terrier, 3 years old. We got her from a family that has 5 kids, ages 2-10 and she just loves to be around kids Dad and adults and is so docile.

146B10AD-4BC9-4338-9683-57E96B33883E.jpeg 9278E56B-B0EF-4B26-B923-4DCC52A2C695.jpeg 595C0ABA-D9A1-4939-B92B-11B0420B7AFA.jpeg

cryplydog said:
Whoever did that needs a .06 through the fu$kin head.

Oh no a .22 would do just fine, it may bounce around a little in the skull but that's the idea.

No, I think a .22 in the gut then toss them in a suitcase to think about what they did.

I was thinking dismember him little by little.
So I've been in contact they need him close by for vet visit s but if no one that is decent near by comes forward then they will let me know as my wife works at a local vet and they like that

Auto Transport Service
Back