• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inline Tube brakes lines

dryheat

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a front brake line set from Inline Tube that actually fits? I ordered a compete set of fuel & brakes lines. The fuel & rear brakes lines were PERFECT and easy to install. The front break lines are not even close to fitting. In the drawing on their website it shows the brake lines crossing over from the drivers side to the passenger side going beneath the K-frame. The originals on my 64 Polara followed the firewall to the passenger side. I spent the better part of an hour trying to tell them that the parts wasn't correct and their illustration was completely wrong.

Anyone know when I can find the CORRECT front brake lines?

Check with Fine Lines.... I've used their stuff for over thirty years & never had an issue... Heard of far to many issues with Inline...

I make my own. Fit like a glove every time. This way if you **** up you have nobody to blame but yourself. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back