• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting 1970 Super Bird Appraisal

I think it was a fair evaluation. I don't think a 440 4bbl auto Superbird is at 225K now. Missing the broadcast sheet isn't the end of the world, but it does tie everything together. Mine has the broadcast sheet and the original fender tag, and the numbers are on the core support as well as the rear quarter lip. Mine appraised at 185K in 2004 and has about 3500 miles on the restoration, plus I'm the second owner. If 200K came looking it would be very tempting.
20191011_112455.jpg
20190425_172422.jpg

Last edited:
That video is silly. Taxicab interior? Hardly.

It's always fairly easy to determine the personal tastes of such presenters - and Mopars ain't this guys'
particular kettle of fish. That said, he's respectful and professional about what he does, which is more
than I can say about most such "shows" on the subject.

$200k minus capital gains fed and state nets the seller ~$125 or slightly more depending on what state you live in.
Makes it less tempting to sell IMO...I’d rather have the bird!

No Capital gain if he has more than that in it! Why you never throw out your bills and paint shop invoices that don't state what car...

Seemed reasonable to me at $200k but could be +/- $25k depending on the situation. It I was an appraiser I would always state a price range, not an exact figure.... but I don't think people want to hear that.

Auto Transport Service
Back