• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting sold ebay listing.

Now on the other hand, Petty blue looks much nicer on on this car than on that 4-door land yacht.

belvedere-7-3-10-003-jpg.jpg

Maybe just the photos, but it looks a little light for Petty Blue.

Now on the other hand, Petty blue looks much nicer on on this car than on that 4-door land yacht.

View attachment 1192114

Back in the 80’s, a fellow I knew had a ‘73 Dart Sport 340 4 speed. It was either “corporate blue” or “basin blue” I think. Same color, and it looked awesome on the smaller A body, especially with the white buckets and white stripe.

It was an RPO color at that point.

@fratzog lover has a video of a 1970 Fury 1 police car from the great Texas auction and I know this petty blue car does not have the "K" in the VIN look on the passenger trunk there is the same small plate like where a cb antenna might mount is.
Just thought it was a strange thing to see on the trunk of both cars.

@fratzog lover has a video of a 1970 Fury 1 police car from the great Texas auction and I know this petty blue car does not have the "K" in the VIN look on the passenger trunk there is the same small plate like where a cb antenna might mount is.
Just thought it was a strange thing to see on the trunk of both cars.
You are correct.

Actually looking at other 1970 Fury's I think it is an emblem mounted on the trunk that was standard for that model.
I looked on ebay and that seller is no longer offering the car. I would have probably bought that car strange as it is.
Gone from Ebay?

I probably should have kept the 140 MPH certified speedo in the ‘69 I had. But I got the car for free, pulled the 383 HP, 727, and suregrip 3.23 center section. But it was the 80’s, and the junk man hauled the rest away.

Looks to be unless @DeltaV has an updated link I can't find.
I don't have an updated link. I just went back and looked at the listing pictures and description. They were available via my eBay account.

The description lists the phone number as:
605 391-8656. (Ref: Post #21 by me)

The only two suggestions I have are @fratzog lover :
1) call the seller at 605 391-8656
2) contact the seller emem9966 via eBay.

I wouldn't say the car/ad is gone. I would say the auction closed without any bids...it didn't sell.

Put me down for another for which that particular color, on that particular model,
just doesn't work...
Cool options otherwise, though - and yeah on the flip-ups!

I only recall seeing them offset to the right side. Chryslers C bodies of that vintage too.

Also, I recall some variations for the metal plate that surrounds the lock.

I sent the seller a message through the eBay messaging system to find out for sure if it sold. Also, I asked for pictures from inside the trunk.

I'll report back here when/if the seller responds to me.

I sent the message today at 4:44 p.m. EST.

Difficult to read on my phone, but here is the b.s. from the eBay ad.

s-l400 (42).jpg

For posterity:rolleyes:

erm...okay?? so what?...good for you?
rude much?

I apologize. You gave me my first red X, and I overreacted. :) It is a unique car, with the 383 HP and the 999 Petty Blue. My only point about “two” many door is... 50% per door is usually the reduced value of the more doors. Someone might get a smoking deal in this one!

I apologize. You gave me my first red X, and I overreacted. :) It is a unique car, with the 383 HP and the 999 Petty Blue. My only point about “two” many door is... 50% per door is usually the reduced value of the more doors. Someone might get a smoking deal in this one!
Thank You,i was genuinely confused by that attack,esp after seeing your cool wagon in the picture too.....
i didnt mean any offense to you at all by that red x,i simply was disagreeing with the 4 door thingy lol.
i try to save as much mopar as i can,be it 2-4,or wagons,so im a little non biased i guess you could say.
yes i know and am fully aware very few 4 doors will trip the barrett jackson lights,but they are still great mopar cars :drinks:

Thank You,i was genuinely confused by that attack,esp after seeing your cool wagon in the picture too.....
i didnt mean any offense to you at all by that red x,i simply was disagreeing with the 4 door thingy lol.
i try to save as much mopar as i can,be it 2-4,or wagons,so im a little non biased i guess you could say.
yes i know and am fully aware very few 4 doors will trip the barrett jackson lights,but they are still great mopar cars :drinks:

You’re right... the more doors need more love! I don’t argue that my more door is a factory 383 when someone says “ it’s a shame it isn’t a 2 door”

I have one of those that if I don’t get working on soon... it’ll be too late!:drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back