• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior for 1963 plymouth belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

RACER5882

Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
Im needing complete interior for a 63 belvedere. I took all mine in to the upholstery shop to be done and last week they had a massive fire that took the place out. I lost all my interior pieces. Can someone please help or give contacts of someone who may be able to? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

2 dr. hardtop or Sedan, S.F. or Belvd.?

Hi, Contact me if you are still looking for a Belvedere interior. I have a complete interior that I'm not going to need. Door panels, seats, package tray, and seat brackets. They are all in excellent condition. I can make a great deal for all. I'm in Kansas but will be out of town for a couple of days. Thanks, Paul

Paul if you still have that interior call me at 785 279 0078. Im sorry I misplaced your number.
Thanks Darin

- - - Updated - - -

Hardtop Belvedere

1963 Plymouth Interior in Kansas

Paul if you still have that interior call me at 785 279 0078. Im sorry I misplaced your number.
Thanks Darin

- - - Updated - - -

Hardtop Belvedere

Darin, my number is 785-221-7909 if you ever want to call me. Thanks, Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back