• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Introducing myself

Jorge Zamora

Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Hello forums, I'm joining this forum as I am working on a 1965 dodge coronet 440 with a rare 318 poly engine. I'm 15, Learning as I work, and would like to be here to learn even more and get opinions and help from people who have been experienced in the B body world

Welcome. Have a very unfinished 65 Coronet also. Are they ever finished.

Hey kidd..good to see some young kid get off of his phone and really work on something and take a interest..better than some app and wastes minutes...

You've come to the correct place Jorge

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome aboard, Jorge! Agree on the suggestion of pics. If you have an original CA car, hopefully it is solid without much rust.

Hey kidd..good to see some young kid get off of his phone and really work on something and take a interest..better than some app and wastes minutes...
Very true, been into cars since i was a little kid and ive been wanting to learn more and more

Welcome to the site! Sounds like the fun has started already!

th_welcome.gif

Get us some pics when you get the time :thumbsup:

Welcome.

I drove a poly 318 when I was 16...

...in 1984.

Hi Jorge! Sounds like you have a cool project to work on!:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back