• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"INTRUDER ALERT" -new guy needs some help.

Wow, I got two of you VA boys right here living in places I've been many times before.
I know where Independence is, been through there many a time out of Galax.
Also been to Wythe Co. more times than I can remember.
My work used to take me all over SW Virginia. Gorgeous country, even with Smoky hiding behind every bush. :)

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee!
Haha.....might you be a truckin man?

Stella Poses 2.jpg

Welcome from Georgia.

(A42) -That is a very nice, clean and modest photo that just screams out Success! Two very nice, strong units....Power...and Mopower!!
Also, your flat terrain is to be envied. Where you are, places are located either "this way" or "that way". Where I am at, places are either "up" or "down there". It gets to be kind of a drag after a while (literally!). Fyi, I am on 21, about 2.5 miles north of our traffic light. Thanks for the pic.

(A42) -That is a very nice, clean and modest photo that just screams out Success! Two very nice, strong units....Power...and Mopower!!
Also, your flat terrain is to be envied. Where you are, places are located either "this way" or "that way". Where I am at, places are either "up" or "down there". It gets to be kind of a drag after a while (literally!). Fyi, I am on 21, about 2.5 miles north of our traffic light. Thanks for the pic.
I am in McLeansville NC, just outcide of Greensboro. My terrain might be flat, but your area is some of the prettiest in the USA.

Is that your Kenworth in the picture?

Oh!, yes it is...that's my Stella. (sorry, Didn't see the tailend of your message.-forgot to check my mirrors!) She's a '96 model, in service date: June 13th, 1995. 3,083,915 miles on her now. And a heart of gold....Cat 3406E (5EK). I picked her up at the dealership (Carolina Kenworth, on Statesville Rd in Charlotte -now defunct) and I was her "Company Driver" until my boss traded the fleet in two years later. That's when I bought her and opened my own company. Is that P&S on your tractor?

Oh!, yes it is...that's my Stella. (sorry, Didn't see the tailend of your message.-forgot to check my mirrors!) She's a '96 model, in service date: June 13th, 1995. 3,083,915 miles on her now. And a heart of gold....Cat 3406E (5EK). I picked her up at the dealership (Carolina Kenworth, on Statesville Rd in Charlotte -now defunct) and I was her "Company Driver" until my boss traded the fleet in two years later. That's when I bought her and opened my own company. Is that P&S on your tractor?
Yes, I am leased on to P&S. I started out as a company driver. They wanted to take my 10 speed away and put me a new automatic. So I purchased the 10 speed Freightliner. I traded that in for my Peterbilt earlier this year. It has a 13 speed and a 500 Cummins. I just can't see myself driving an automatic.

20180831_062043.jpg
20180606_175459.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back