• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

irs in a belvedere ideas

Parted out the charger today, now I've got the entire drivetrain for my belvedere.
7746629b.jpg

bae0e36b.jpg

Sweet, no stop yappin' and get to work, lol!!!

Sweet, no stop yappin' and get to work, lol!!!

Been workin! Waiting for ARP to get off their asses and send me some rod bolts, then I can bolt my hemi back together for the truck. Bought a dashboard from an 08 ram for my truck swap project. And I'm in the middle of bodywork on my 96 integra total loss repair project that will be done in a monthish. Got to order my mounts from street & performance for the truck project as well

Also I have the complete wiring harness including the abs brake controls. I'm going to attempt to use the factory charger tranny control. That way hopefully I can just have a simple daily driver car

Ok, so you've been busy, my bad.lol! I think you are gonna need the wheel speed sensors for the nag1 trans to work right, may wanna check on that.

Ok, so you've been busy, my bad.lol! I think you are gonna need the wheel speed sensors for the nag1 trans to work right, may wanna check on that.
that black duffle bag has the complete harness from the 07 including all sensors :icon_biggrin:, the tranny controller and engine computer. We'll have to see how well one can adapt wheel sensors I might have the only 63 belvedere in existence with abs might be more out of necessity to make the transmission work properly. I should be able to use a diablo tuner in the belvedere to tune the factory computer.

The predator will do wonders and you can data log, sent it to a cmr tuner and get totally dialed.

The predator will do wonders and you can data log, sent it to a cmr tuner and get totally dialed.
sweet that sounds pretty cool, on a special not I'm only considering the abs if the tranny controller will require it. This car will just be a basic daily driver so it needs nothing terribly special. the 68 dart I have will be the real performer eventually.

Auto Transport Service
Back