• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone else having trouble with this website loading slowly?

Exactly, so when you go to look for something you posted 15 minutes ago (if you want to edit or clarify etc for example), it's totally gone and you have to go search through forums to see which one it was in and then find it there.

Personal preference, yes, I see all the "new" posts when I hit recent posts.
On the rare occasion that happens - you can go to your user control panel and choose “your content”

I'm just saying that the recent button was the only button I used. I'm sure others do the same. I already find it quite inconvenient this way. I am one to speak my opinion because I believe nothing changes and nobody knows if you don't say something.

What ever happens is whatever happens though.

Exactly, so when you go to look for something you posted 15 minutes ago (if you want to edit or clarify etc for example), it's totally gone and you have to go search through forums to see which one it was in and then find it there.

Personal preference, yes, I see all the "new" posts when I hit recent posts.
It doesn't disappear, if you want edit say 12 to 18 hours it will be in Recent posts. After it leaves recent posts you could go the history of your posts and find it.

Don't know my computer is the problem but yesterday site seemed a little slow. Today same and posts loading slow.

Slow sign in and yesterday picture upload and posting slow. A little better today. Or is it on my end?

My site speed only slows down when my kids are playing 'Fortnite'

How come that game has been going for more than two weeks??? :rolleyes:

Capture.JPG
No, but this just started. Page loads showing the end of the last read post and beginning of unread post. It used to start with the unread post.

Auto Transport Service
Back