• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone else having trouble with this website loading slowly?

I use a PC to read FBBO.

Recently these past few days and weeks it sometimes takes 15 to 30 seconds for a page to load. I have a 30 megabit download speed with my internet provider and no trouble on any other sites.

Ok everyone, we've made some changes / Improvements to the server.... How is it now? I need to know if we solved the problem.

The main thing I have noticed is that when you 'like,' they are instant. Used to be you get the 3 bars in the corner blinking along for a good 10 sec.

I've been having a lot of trouble with loading pictures, I'll click upload pictures, select the picture then done and it brings me back to the post page and does nothing?

I've been having a lot of trouble with loading pictures, I'll click upload pictures, select the picture then done and it brings me back to the post page and does nothing?

what kind of device are you using? WHat browser?

Auto Transport Service
Back