• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Bigfoot Real

I had a sighting in August 2011 in FL.
My wife and I work late nights.We were on our way home in a rural orange grove area at 4:30 am. The area does have houses on large lots, and ranches on large parcels along with the groves.

I came around a bend in the road doing about 60. On the right side of the road was a small lake, on the left side of the road were orange groves.

As I rounded the turn, my lights hit a large biped, brown in color, about 6 ft tall. It seen us, and turned it's head to look our way.

My wife and I were both tired, just driving along not talking. When the headlights hit the "ape". my wife immediately yells out "what the **** is that???"
I hit the brakes as we bore down on it, it looked our way and started into a sprint down a row of orange trees.
It's gait was not that of a human, the arms were way longer, and swung more than a person's would. It had almost no neck, couldn't really make out the color of the face, maybe gray or black, but mostly covered in hair.

I whipped my truck down the aisle after it, but it must have jumped over a row or something, wife was not impressed at this idea.

It smelled really bad, if you have ever smelled a deer, like that, but worse.
My reaction was to pick up my phone to call the cops, not sure why, but then hung up.

We contacted a local paranormal/ big foot organization to report the sighting, the guy said there were multiple sightings in that area, and to please not broadcast it, as they were concerned the species would be harassed.

The most surprising part, is that even though the area was mostly rural, the place this thing was coming across the road, was probably 250 ft from a house.

My impression is/was, that this is a skunk ape, that is maybe smaller and more apelike.

We usually don't share the story outside our circle of close friends. Just though it would be a worthy contribution to this thread.

You live in Florida. Most likely an illegal alien.

I sure hope they are real! I would love to see Mat from finding bigfoot make a call then get tapped on the shoulder be a bigfoot you called?

Powell's Books in Portland, OR has a lot of Bigfoot books for research.
A52A4F33-510D-47CF-BAD1-728DEDA03AC9.jpeg
A83D8764-2DD8-4B1C-9AC1-DA866EE34318.jpeg

I was fishing with a friend of mine yesterday and we kept hearing weird things in the woods behind us. When we left it was dark out and my friend was in front of me a little ways so I stop and let out big howl like they do on finding bigfoot. My friend took of running all they way to the truck when I got there I started laughing he didn't find it very funny. I did wonder what it was it didn't sound like anything I have ever heard before. I do hunt and fish a lot so I have heard a lot of weird stuff before but nothing like this.

Has anyone ever seen or heard something in the woods that you just couldn't explain ?
Seriously...……….

So all the people out in the woods during hunting season and nobody has shot one. But Patterson rents a camera and sees one the next day?
Kind of makes you wonder.

Beer, IDK, but you can enjoy some beef jerky with "Sasquatch".

Again, the famous footage of the big guy walking and turning was filmed by...

...a working movie crew filming a movie about, wait for it...bigfoot!

Somehow that last part never makes it into the conversation.

Auto Transport Service
Back