• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Bigfoot Real

redman

Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
I was fishing with a friend of mine yesterday and we kept hearing weird things in the woods behind us. When we left it was dark out and my friend was in front of me a little ways so I stop and let out big howl like they do on finding bigfoot. My friend took of running all they way to the truck when I got there I started laughing he didn't find it very funny. I did wonder what it was it didn't sound like anything I have ever heard before. I do hunt and fish a lot so I have heard a lot of weird stuff before but nothing like this.

Has anyone ever seen or heard something in the woods that you just couldn't explain ?

Was backpack camping a couple years back. I was in the middle of nowhere....no roads, no buildings, no people, nothing. Laying in the tent, getting ready to call it a night, and a soft blue light slowly light up the tent. Unzipped the tent door and I could see the blue light was coming from a couple hundred yard's away in the woods. It was bright enough that I could see crisp silhouettes of all the tree's around me. It shined for about a minute and then slowly went out. Next morning I investigated the area where the light was coming from and I found nothing out of the ordinary. Weird. Could have been the Smurf's.

Sometimes I wonder if big foot is real. I heard of a man who killed one and sold it to somebody for LOTS of money. I think a museum or something. Can't remember, it was about a year or 2 ago. Sometimes is convinces me that it does, and sometimes it doesn't.

I just saw this online a guy took it while fishing god only knows if its real or not probably not

Bigfoot-Close-Up.jpg

Bigfoot-Close-Up.jpg

I am not sure but hope so... I think it would be cool to have a large primate on the North American continent.

Mike

When one becomes dumb enough to get caught we will know if Bigfoot exist. Lots of unexplained weird happen in the wilderness.

[video=youtube_share;k8W9U0qhLz8]http://youtu.be/k8W9U0qhLz8[/video]

That was funny!!

Of course they're real, here's one fighting with a bear...
tumblr_mloth8Zewh1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I'm expecting my Federal grant money any day now that I will of course be using to set up my big foot research program for this year. After all I used all of last years grant money to make sure he wasn't in my back yard. OUSBFR #007 - Offical United States Big Foot Researcher #007

Yes, I saw her in the back yard and she was still counting what was your money.

Back in the 1970s when Big Foot was all the rage, my Dad worked with a guy who was obsessed with Big Foot and was part of some goofy club that was sure there were Big Foots moving about the woods of Western Pennsylvania. He would talk about his "hunts" with this group and how they were sure they were going to find a Big Foot before long. He kept inviting my Dad to go with them since my Dad was an avid hunter, but he thought they were nothing but loons so he always declined.

Then one weekend this guy told my Dad they were going to a spot where we hunted a lot to do their search, and my Dad asked me to get this old piece of brown shag carpet out of the garage and put it in our Monaco wagon. Then he asked me to get some of my stash of smoke bombs and off we went to the woods. We placed the carpet in a tree about ten yards from the trail, and had a rope tied to it so we could pull it to the ground. I didn't know why he wanted my smoke bombs, but then he told me this guy had told him how one of the signs of a Big Foot being around was a smell like sulfur, and those smoke bombs were about pure sulfur. :)

So it gets dark, and we're sitting in the woods, and we see flashlights and this gang of about 20 Big Foot hunters comes down the trail making so much noise nothing wild would stick around. My Dad starts lighting smoke bombs and we can tell when the smell reaches the group because they all start chattering about it. We light a few more to get the smell really strong, and now they're starting to get a little panicky. Then as they get near our position, we watch their flashlight beams and wait for one of them to land on the brown carpet in the tree, and when one does my Dad yanks the rope. The carpet falls to the ground with a loud thud, the hunters see it moving, and all of them starts hauling *** back up the trail screaming for their lives! We go out to the trail and there's food, cameras, flashlights, and other stuff laying where the intrepid hunters dropped them when they took off. :) We rolled up the carpet, took it back to the car, and went home laughing ourselves silly.

Comes Monday morning, and my Dad's co-worker comes in with the most fantastic story of encountering a Big Foot you ever heard of. It took all the will my Dad had not to bust out laughing as he heard the story of the stealthy hunt through the woods, how they snuck up on the beast, and would have got pictures but it was too dark. Good times... good times.

Just last week, one was spotted in Hawaii. Seems to be the same one that has been seen hanging around the White House. It can be easily identified by its' ginormous *** and bad disposition.

I grew up hunting, fishing, camping and hiking in Western Montana. At one time or another I ran across every woodland critter you can imagine.

One fall afternoon I was hunting a ridge in the Fletcher pass area (home of the Unabomber) by myself and suddenly felt an overwhelming sensation of fear and all the hair on the back of my neck stand up. It felt as though something was close by and watching me. I’ve had this feeling before but it was always able to identify whatever it was.

I stood and scanned the area with my binoculars for about 15 minutes and saw nothing. All of a sudden a couple of basketball sized rocks rolled down the hill towards me and missed be by about 20 feet. They we not thrown at me just rolled. I stood there for a few more minutes and then turned around and went back to my truck, went home and changed my underwear.

Now I’m not saying it was bigfoot but is was the single most bizarre moment I have ever encountered during my 50+ years the woods and to this day I have no explanation for it. When I tell this story people will often suggest that it was a grizzly or mountain lion on the ridge above me. I’ve seen lots of grizzlies and mountain lions but never seen one that could bowl.

Auto Transport Service
Back