• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Bigfoot Real

If it wasnt found a century ago. Its a myth . No different than the Lochness monster. Just like the Unicorn. Hogwash. Great tourist attractions though.
Until you see one with your own eyes.

Lots of Myth have been proven to be true to some extent. One recent one is life on Mars.

Lots of Myth have been proven to be true to some extent. One recent one is life on Mars.
I have an Atlas from the 50s that says there is life on Mars. With rivers and possible civilization. Now we know if there is life on Mars? It's microbial and underground. Its a baren wasteland of nothing. Far below 0 in its summer season.

Last edited:
I still think Big Foot is the reason DB Cooper was never found

upload_2021-2-26_9-36-14.gif

Lots of Myth have been proven to be true to some extent.
It wasn't all that long ago that the great silverback mountain gorilla was just a native myth, and crazy talk about the actual existence of black holes would bring a swift end to your scientific career.
I pretty much lived in the woods in my younger days, and I can honestly say that I've experienced more than my fair share... no Bigfoot however... They didn't live in my neck of the woods apparently.

A witness to the situation claimed that the very real deaths were caused by Bigfoot. This is where the series starts.

First part.....

Auto Transport Service
Back