• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is everyone getting the Camp Lejeune settlement emails?

SteveSS

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
I get 3 per day. I was never in the military and certainly never at Camp Lejeune.

Lots of commercials on tv. The law offices could win millions

Vulture lawyers are swarming, pending big jackpot for them apparently.

Suits like this should be limited to 15% for the lawyers. It’s the victims that should make out more than them!

Last edited:
Yeah, I get 2 or 3 emails per day..........................along with all the other spam crap.

I’ve signed on to a couple class action lawsuits I’ve been contacted about by “helpful“ attorneys in the past.
Time goes on and I forget about it. Then I’ll be checking my mail one day and I’ll find a check for the class action settlement and it will be something like $8.76.
Of course the lawyers in these cases end up getting 10s of millions for their work and the members of the class action settlement don’t get enough to buy a value meal at McDonalds.
I don’t even bother anymore when I get contacted by a law firm about a class action lawsuit. Not worth my time to do the paperwork.
What a scam.

All the time!!! And I served in the USAF and not the Marines. Saturated with them!!! Every one of the firms claiming big pay days, every one is nothing more than Shyster Ambulance Chasers looking for a pay day at the Veteran's expense. Most that claim to be Veterans, were nothing more than JAG...Judge Advocate General Lawyers...that actually served very little time and most have probably never deployed or even stepped into a combat zone let alone put their asses in danger. Get out after a hitch and go into practice as so called competent attorneys with so and so law firm. I find this one to be at the top of the list...https://www.donmarcari.com/...Besides when they assume that I am a victim having never stepped one foot onto Camp Lejeune nor New River, I find it insulting...cr8crshr/Bill:up::up::up::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I get several a day. Considering that I was born in 1983 and never served...I don't think that this pertains to me...lol

Auto Transport Service
Back