• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is it worth $4500 64 dodge 440

Sure looks pretty in the photo and good advice posted on getting a good look at the car. Some (as I did restoring my ’63) take a lot of photos of the restoration. I must have 250 pictures of everything I and body shop did. Mine was a CA car and still needed more body work than expected once the paint came off. About the only way I’d be real comfy buying a restored car; but a good look knowing what to look for is good. Sure I’m not saying anything ya don’t already know. If the body was done right sounds like a great price once you get an idea what may or may not be with the car.

At $4500 I would not expect a great paint/body job. However that's why a personal inspection is necessary, I would be looking to make sure rust wasn't mudded over etc. At $4500 I could live with some orange peel, a bit of improper block sanding etc.

ditch the fugly Turbine wheels :poke:

but yeah should be worth that if it is what claimed to be

I get a little nervous when it's advertised with "new paint" if you can go see it, i would.

Auto Transport Service
Back