• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is it worth fixing?

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
2016 scat pack pass front side hit. 51000 miles 6 spd. Im talking to the guy and I think there is more damage the he thinks. He said he has a cradle for it,I think it will need to be replaced. drive and pass bags set off.
1660605167676.png

I wouldn’t know without sitting up and measuring it. It’s a coin toss these cars are worth plenty so you have leeway but look closely! IMO

Good thing is there are a whole bunch of modern Challengers on copart. So if you need parts or miss out on this one you have an easy place to look.

Hit a 5-point buck in 2016 with mine: there was A-pillar & floor damage (all fixed). That Scat-Pack has more damage then meets the eye based on my damage. Front looks "twisted" so may be firewall, roof, etc.. damage. Yank good stuff & transplant may be best bet, Find SXT or RT with drivetrain worn-out and make a "UNDERCOVER"/badgeless sleeper.

20161115_193315.jpg

20161115_193253.jpg

thanks guys I was thinking donor car would be the way to go. But all the new technology dont know if it would work. Wires,computers and dash must be different.

Auto Transport Service
Back