• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is PG Classics Reputable?

Well appears all good. He said new ones were on the way. Said it was a customs issue.......

UPS can make some real screwy mistakes too, So it may be their fault. I have gotten the same message from them and then my package will arrive a day or 2 later. They are almost as bad as FEDEX but not quite. Whenever a shipper uses FEDEX I know I'm in for a problem :) If it doesn't arrive in a day or 2 call the vendor. It's hard to talk to anyone at UPS or FEDEX.

I know PG Classics can be hard to deal with, but at the core are they ethical?

I week or so ago I bought a whole gauge bezel kit and glove box door from them online for my 67 Coronet. They had 20% off. Was almost $800 shipped.

Fast forward to today - UPS was to deliver today, but did not show up. I checked tracking and says sender ordered it to be returned to sender. WTH? Now I'm worried and they don't open till tommorw 10 am eastern..........
So tell us how did it work out?

So tell us how did it work out?
Showed up yesterday.........

IMG_4427.JPG
IMG_4426.JPG
IMG_4425.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back