• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Isky spacers ?

gtxno1

Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone has anyone ditched the springs for solid spacers On the Isky adjustable iron rockers if so what size did you use thanks

Made my own from thin wall stainless tubing,that along with a variety of shims you can get perfect alignment between valve stem and rocker pad.

Attachments

• P3300566.JPG
    P3300566.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 114
Looks great sometimes I get tired of making things but I guess that is what it takes

Or, you could make a chart like the one below, install each rocker shaft with rockers and pushrods, carefully align each roller with the valve tip and measure the gap between each rocker. Deduct the required clearance between each pair and order enough spacers and shims from Comp Cams or Hughs Engines to do the job.
Make sure you keep the rockers in the same order if you ever remove the shafts from the heads. Worked for me...

Attachments

• img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 86
Auto Transport Service
Back