• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB ISO.. 67-74 running driving dodge or plymouth. B body preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCrowe07

Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
looking for anything running and driving 67-74 in or around london, ohio 43140 area. Cheap beater Not looking for anything to restore can be a junker just looking for something i can test out maybe drive home so i can pull engine, trans, wiring harness and driveshaft out of for my 69 charger project. If anything please pm me. Thanks. V8 cars only.

Last edited:
Took me 5 yrs to find an unmolested drivable 69 RR. Keep my eyes ope
Good hunting

Just need something to take Engine/trans/driveshaft and engine wiring harness out of for my 69 charger project. Could care less the condition of the car or what car it is. Would just be more preferable if it where a b body..

Thanks but really need some cheap beater to pull what i need from. Don't have alot of bread. Thanks though.

Thanks but really trying to find a whole beater car cheap. Thanks though. Hoping someone on here has one. Ive already been all over facebook market and craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back