• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Issue with new magnum 500

ga66mopar

Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
I bought a new magnum 500 15x8 to test fit on my roadrunner. It fit great on the rear but on the front the spindle appears to be to long to fit the center piece. Any one else seen this?
wheel 500.jpg
500 wheel.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The cap is flush with the hub.

Have you put the cap on to confirm?

Try that first and get back to us.

Look at your old wheel,the part that attaches the center cap to the wheel looks like a cup and attaches to the cap with 1 screw at the bottom so the inside of the cap has plenty of room for the dust cap that is sticking out,I thought the same thing when I put my wheel on without the cap,once you take the cap off your old wheel you will see what I am talking about.

It fits, provided you have the correct caps.

It's just a sheetmetal "sleeve" type of fitment.

The bolts are way clear, and just clamp the center to the wheel.

You can't, however, use the MUCH cheaper, and shallower spring style ford centers.

Look at your old wheel,the part that attaches the center cap to the wheel looks like a cup and attaches to the cap with 1 screw at the bottom so the inside of the cap has plenty of room for the dust cap that is sticking out,I thought the same thing when I put my wheel on without the cap,once you take the cap off your old wheel you will see what I am talking about.

I see what you are talking about. I guess I forgot what the back side of the cap looked like. Thanks
Wheel cap.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back