• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It must be an addiction

I live just down 70 and then 71 from there. I will be at the nats as well. Hope to meet you in person there. Sweet car, the dark color really accentuates the body lines.

Doug, good job on the win. It was pleasure speaking with you. After attending the night of thunder and seeing the NSS cars. I got he bug and all it did was make me want another Mopar..lol. Bug cured.

Nx coupe, thank you sir. I will be glad to meet you at the nationals. Currently it is looking like I will still be in Lancaster when they occur. I will PM you my contact information.

I live just down 70 and then 71 from there. I will be at the nats as well. Hope to meet you in person there. Sweet car, the dark color really accentuates the body lines.

Never heard of Red Lion. Looked where it was located, used to work in Sharonville. You said you are going to the Nationals, taking your 66?

Never heard of Red Lion. Looked where it was located, used to work in Sharonville. You said you are going to the Nationals, taking your 66?
Well, plans have changed now. I got into RoadKill Nights in Pontiac MI and it is the same weekend as the Mopar Nats, so I'll mss it this year.

Hey, is that Lancaster as in pronounced "LINK-is-ter"?
That was a hotbed of Mopar nuts back in the day. Probably still is. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back