• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It must be an addiction

Crumley

Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
Hello gents and ladies,

I haven’t posted since 2018 when I had sold my 64 Belvedere and moved to Alabama. I still lurk around here on b body’s only but haven’t posted. Well thing’s have changed, the company I work for has transferred me to Lancaster, Ohio. So, in order for my wife to be closer to family in Georgia we sold our place in Alabama and moved to Cedartown. And I now fly home twice a month…..

Since I occasionally stay over the weekends in Lancaster and refuse to be a prisoner of the apartment. A couple weekends ago I went to the Night of Thunder at National Trail Raceway. Lo and behold they were also running NSS races….MOPARS must be addictive…lol. Look what followed me home today. This is a old school 1965 Satellite, right down to the subframe connectors and home made ladder bars. It has a 440 and 727 combo and can get it down the road when you are over generous with the right foot. Unfortunately the car still has the single pot master cylinder and drum brakes all around. Upgrading the brakes is 1st on the to do list.

Since I am now back in the MOPAR game, there will be questions forth coming.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, even if I sold everything, I believe I would still try to help with the questions here.

Looks better than what I drug home. LOL Happy Mopar driving buddy. She looks grate. :thumbsup:

Welcome back Ken! Howdy from the left coast. Mama still working for Hella?

IMG_3549.jpeg

Thank y’all. And Radical Rob, yup I plan on attending the Mopar nationals if I am still in Lancaster. It went on my calendar not long after arriving in Ohio back in March and looking forward to it. I told my wife that if it fell on my normal weekend to come home, we would need to rearrange my home visit so I could attend. Thank goodness she is understanding of a old gear head…lol.

Hello Carl, nope she no longer works for Hella. Unfortunately we won’t be going to the SEMA shows. When we went to Alabama she got a job with Boeing and since Covid hit has worked from home. Still working from home. How are you doing? How is everything in California.

Wish I could get something like that to follow me home. What were you using for bait? :lol:

Cool car, it looks real solid. If I ever buy another car it will be a 64 or 65 B body.

.MOPARS must be addictive…
Oh God Yes !! Nice 65. Other than the color (Mine was swimming pool blue)I had a 65 Satellite with the same equipment.
Keep us posted of your build. Like it !

Welcome back. Great looking 65.

Doing well. We moved from Ramona in 18 and landed back in the central coast which is where we were before and wanted to get back too. If you've heard of Hearst Castle, it's an hour or so north of us on Hwy1. Been working on the car here and there. Have a new garage for my work area too. Car thread is still in the same spot. Here is the garage fun.
Lessons in patience to me

Looks good. I won the N/SS race that night.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back