• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

it's a sure sign of spring when the Furies emerge from the snow

Micah Pohlman

Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
That's the most I've seen of my 78 Sport Fury sense early December! It'll be at least a few months before I can see all of it for sure. At one point even the CB antenna was totally covered. The drift I'm standing on is a foot or two above that roof, and that's average snow depth in the back yard this year.

KIMG0833.JPG

I feel for you guys. This is my house and truck from a few years ago, and is as bad as it usually ever gets around here....

Truck and plow.jpg

We got NO measurable snow this year BUT they salted and brined multiple times JUST IN CASE!!!

My wagon in 96...

IMG_20230312_175736895.jpg

Not nearly as buried...but I hit that storm in Richmond and drove another 4 hours to get home. The pic is morning after.

We got NO measurable snow this year BUT they salted and brined multiple times JUST IN CASE!!!
Way to go!! Ya had to say something, couldn't enjoy the lack of snow peacefully. YA JINXED US Quick!!! It HAS snowed in late March ya know.
:lol::rofl:

Busting on ya Quick

Auto Transport Service
Back