• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's been 5 years...

Moparedtn, wish I lived closer to Tn. as I would love to hear your stories of meeting God! With God ALL THINGS are possible, as you already know from your journey!! I used to hesitate to speak and witness for the Lord, but do it now any chance I get, with all respects to other's views. The Lord tells us that we are suppose to witness. NO MORE PREACHING! God bless!
I don't ever "push" anything on anyone about it and unless you knew me in person, you'd never guess I have such tales to tell - again, I ain't nobody and I know it and no doubt I'm not who He would choose as a spokesman. :)

Thanks for sharing your story,
good to see you made it & another good 5 years
Thanks much! Your lips to Gods' ears....

Well, got the transmission (still in the Passon crate) loaded into the trunk of the GTX this afternoon, thanks to my wife for helping.
Damn things weigh more than I remember, that's for sure.
She asked me if this one was heavier than "normal" and I said nope, that one's a '68 - and yes, I've come out from under more than one car with one on my chest.
Oy.
Tossed in the FSM, the new roller input bearing and the Moroso tailshaft cap as well, then fired the old girl up for the first time in weeks.
Looks like all systems are GO for tomorrow morning.
Work already knows I am out of pocket until I tell them otherwise. Nary a fuss out of them - they know how important this is to me.
Here goes nuthin'... :thumbsup:

Go to it Ed!:thumbsup:
Up real early (4 hours already), head full of questions on whether to cut the input shaft, yada yada....

i reckon so.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back