• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

it's mine again!!!!!!

it may need alot of work but thats the car. the one i've wanted sence i was 8 years old when i seen it behind a house and when i got older and seen it was still there sinking into the ground i tracked down the owner ( that only tok about 6 months to do)and he said sure i'l sell it. told me he had to have $350 for it so i handed it over and got it. then two years later a divorce hit and it was ether she get it or i find someone to sell it to so i gave it to my (then)15 year old brother-in-law. he hated and still to this day wont talk to his sister unless he has to. he put it into his grandfathers barn and checked and worked on it sometimes over the years untill he got a 98 mustang. thats when he called me to come get it. so it could need everything and i still would love it lol.

i found pix of the day i got her home the first time years ago. lol

18A.jpg

19A.jpg

20A.jpg

23A.jpg

25A.jpg

21A.jpg

22A.jpg

And I was thinking my car was a big project! But I love the story, wish my first Cuda´70 was with me, it is probably a race car now:-(
Where will you start? Send it to Donny for a mediablast?
Good luck and I look forward to see the progress!

first im going to start packrating parts in my closet lol and do the wifes 68 cutlass cov. i found a 65 new yorker with the 383 and auto. may see if i can get it for the motor and tranny.

yes it is. im going to wright down or snap a pix of the fender tag. maybe some one will be bord and decode it.

a b c d e f g h j k m n p r t u w y
6 4 7 6 1
a b c d e f g h j k L m n p q r s t v w x y z
1 1 6 1 1 1 0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 a x trm pnt ubs
xp2962 5 53 215 185255

as you can see in my very blurry pic there is an upsidedown 18. whats that mean?

Photo0143[1].jpg

wow she was hurtin when you first got it, and now not quite as nice as when you had it before, owell 2 steps forward and 1 back lol, great car for sure!

im going to slowly get my panels i need but i am holding off on geting the roof skin, im hopeing to fine a doner car. i got a lead on 3 close by in a junk yard. im also scaning the net for cose up pix of the back and front top roof areas, maybe i can make the panels.

Congrats and good luck on your project stingger. All the hardwork, blood, sweat, and tears will make it well worth it in the end and make you respect the car that much more.

my ex-brother in-law said that the car had a curse on it lol. i got it and then got a divorce a few years later, he gets it and has rough luck over the years and was looking at geting divorce lol, but when i got it back his wife and he have been geting along and alls well. i get it home and my braker box shorts out in my house and fries one of my computers, a tv and 2 fans. then the a/c clutch in my durango smokes out lol. i may just have to cal it THE CURSE lol.

have you ever thought of giving it a name like...oh...i don't know...,maybe christine.

you can't tell me mopars don't get attitude. i bought a 4x4 ramcharger from a friend of mine b4 he died from cancer.i was coming in from the road and got in it and bummer, it would not start for nothin.had to call a buddy of mine to pick me up.went back down to go back on the road and thought i would try and see if we could get it to start.Low and behold it started right up w/o us having to do anything to it.realized later the day it would not start was the exact day my friend lost his fight with the cancer.True story.

damn. my charger was sunk in the ground when i got it the first time. al window busted out. alot of abuse. but so far there hasnt been any more things come up. lol i just took a ton of bondo that was add by the ex brother in law.

Auto Transport Service
Back