• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's their world now...

Oh geez, I HATE that commercial
Caught an article about Kelly Clarkson’s dramatic and fast weight loss. Within this story were several comments (supposedly from her) about a certain brand of keto gummies. Go figure, it’s described that she didn’t change her diet, no exercising, etc. like a friggin miracle. Hmm, obtain ketosis and still eat stuff that won't obtain ketosis? On further checking; yep, it is complete BS. How these articles can pop up citing a celebrity being total BS, I’d assume being subject to legal action, the scammers keep - scamming.

I guess what i mean to say is that we boomers are like a person floating in the ocean face down. We can see the fish swimming below and realize there's a vast deep ocean below us. The younger generations are not floating at the surface, they're way down deep swimming in the schools of fish and exploring the depths daily, occasionally looking up and noting our presence at the surface...

We boomers use technology, barely, compared to the average 10 year old. It's not boomers operating all the computerized weapons of war, nor the social media pathways either. It's not boomers pushing for change in our society. It's not boomers who are embracing all the hysteria over genders and such.

Somebody said boomer?:)

maine-slider-01.jpg

I have to look away from politics sometimes. All the media negativity is unhealthy. I don't see how anyone can watch so many bad news articles and remain a happy, positive person.
X2, Well said!
Things may not always be perfect or the way we would like it to be, but the world's not ending tomorrow. I stopped watching the news months ago and don't miss it one bit. I'm too old to worry about it. I was told that my job would only last a year or so. I spent 24 years listening to them everyday, with the same story and constantly worried about it, what a waste of time. "Worrying is like paying a debt you don't owe or may never happen".

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back