• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's their world now...

You should try going now a days! There are more letters to learn than the alphabet! They said there are pansexuals,I said to my coworker,that he might be one of those because he likes to be alone with his cooking ware!

:rofl:

Yeah, this started in the 90’s when the office I was at then was nearly 80% female. Most of them were younger and ahh…they sure knew how to have their fun. One time giving a branch training session, standing on the stage, heard one yell out from the back of the room “Strip him!” Another time when I was writing stuff on the grease board, I’d hear giggling. I’d turn around to face them and all straight faces. Later, one of them fessed up telling me, your *** wiggles when writing on the board. And yet another time at one of the office parties, standing among a crowd of our office ladies, one of them grabbed my butt hard! Whirled around, no clue who did it. No, I didn’t mind it all - at all.
Women are filthy animals!

You haven't lived until your perineum is the size of an NFL regulation sized football! The lady in the commercial looks like the swelling has already occurred!
why is it they are always fat ?, in these types of commercials

Yeah, this started in the 90’s when the office I was at then was nearly 80% female. Most of them were younger and ahh…they sure knew how to have their fun. One time giving a branch training session, standing on the stage, heard one yell out from the back of the room “Strip him!” Another time when I was writing stuff on the grease board, I’d hear giggling. I’d turn around to face them and all straight faces. Later, one of them fessed up telling me, your *** wiggles when writing on the board. And yet another time at one of the office parties, standing among a crowd of our office ladies, one of them grabbed my butt hard! Whirled around, no clue who did it. No, I didn’t mind it all - at all.
Had one of the office workers try to seduce me.....I'm 18 years older than her too lol

you could get a potentially fatal bacterial infection in the skin of your perineum

They’ve got that fat Heffer talking about diabetes medicine. How about hopping on the treadmill, watch your diet and lose a hundred pounds instead of taking poison pills? :rolleyes:

Women are filthy animals!
Lol. It was a nice time before all the crap we have today. A bunch of the gals in the office were lookers, some all too serious and I could get some to laughing just trying to get them to chill.

One gal was labeled ‘Our perpetual queen of misery – Linda’. She was a piece of work. I worked her for some time, to get her to lighten the F up. Recalling the old Jan & Dean tune ‘L-L-L-Linda’ I’d say that to her. One time in a meeting, I knelt before her “Oh Linda, please let me know how I may brighten your day today?” Damn LMAO recalling this. Today suppose that – this would get me fired. The wealth of different personalities all the gals had kidding around with them. Just such great memories I still remember when I think of them.

They’ve got that fat Heffer talking about diabetes medicine. How about hopping on the treadmill, watch your diet and lose a hundred pounds instead of taking poison pills? :rolleyes:
My wife has worn out multiple treadmills, and undergone multiple joint replacements in the name of maintaining her health, ideal weight has flowed out of the process. Her worthless obese brother wants the meds, but can’t get them through his insurance. He had the gastric bypass years ago, but got around it by eating more small portions.

Last edited:
My wife has worn out multiple treadmills, and undergone multiple joint replacements in the name of maintaining her health, ideal weight has flowed out of the process. Her worthless obese brother wants the meds, but can’t get them through his insurance.
I know many people that have joint problems.....spent too much time running on treadmills and hard surfaces?

I started a new job in April. The guy I replaced was in his 60s, he knew more about computer **** than I did, I'm in my 40s. My new guy is barely 40, he knows less than I do. So there's some hope.
My daughter wants a farm. But she's 8. She sees all the work, says she can do it, but shes less than willing to help with dog poop.

These are our kids, and our kids, kids. Maybe we should look in the mirror. If “we” think that it is someone else’s job to instill the values we think are important “we” are the problem. There are exceptions.

And personally, I come across a lot of impressive young people, and my fair share of older, late career duds.

I do suspect that the trend is likely unfavorable, but don’t paint with such a wide brush
I agree.
The OP used to be a much more positive guy. I remember during the 2020 election steal that he was one of the few that really stuck by the thought that we would prevail, that the "Truth would Out".
Maybe repeated bad news has changed him? I have to look away from politics sometimes. All the media negativity is unhealthy. I don't see how anyone can watch so many bad news articles and remain a happy, positive person.

I know many people that have joint problems.....spent too much time running on treadmills and hard surfaces?
That's what happened to my wife, although her family has a history of arthritis, even among the sedentary group. She also had to eliminate weight lifting when a wrist gave out and had to be rebuilt. The additional issue of peripheral neuropathy in both legs has led her to be creative. Current approach is well timed treadmill walking, outdoor walking in cold weather, and some really light work with dumb bells for upper body. I gave up running in my 20s, as I had mild leg issues from early on with my polio history, which probably helped preserve my joints. I've been an active weight lifter with my upper body for fifty years. When I retired last year, and stopped pounding on the side of bulk tankers for cardio work, I started using a stationary hand cycle, which is much easier on the elbows.

It is really easy to lose hope.
If you live in a big city.
If you watch TV and believe what they say.

Move to "flyover country" and act like a normal person. 99.99% of the people here will act like a normal person back.
Bonus points if you earned your living somewhere else in the country where wages actually match cost of living. You will feel like the rich guy in town, because you will be.

I am not ready in the least bit to relinquish and submit to it until my time is over and I'm planted in the ground. Then I do not give a Rat's Patooty what happens as I no longer have to be subjected to it!!! And that FOOKING damn commercial??? Take a pill and it will all go away. The "Better Living through Chemicals" thing is way out of hand these days!!! cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back